POT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.251|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.976B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 4
- Why Investors Love This Dividend Idea Fool Dec 4
- Potash Corporation Of Saskatchewan Inc. (POT): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner The Street Dec 4
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 4
- RBC Capital Starts Potash Corp. (POT) at Sector Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- Market Wrap: Detroit Bankruptcy Approved; Auto Sales Soar in November; Job Cuts at Potash Street Insider Dec 3
- PotashCorp Cutting More Than 1,000 Jobs in U.S. and Canada Fool Dec 3
- Uralkali / Belaruskali Reunification Anything But Easy (POT) (IPI) Street Insider Dec 3
- Potash Corp. (POT) to Cut Over 1,000 Positions Street Insider Dec 3
- Potash Corp. (POT) to Cut 18% of Workforce Street Insider Dec 3
POT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PotashCorp is down 14.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Mosaic down 7.88%, and Agrium down 5.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POT
Pro Report PDF for POT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POT
Did PotashCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., also referred to as PotashCorp, is a Canadian corporation based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company is the world's largest potash producer and the third largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate, three primary crop nutrients used to produce fertilizer. The company sells its fertilizers primarily to retailers, dealers, co-operatives, distributors, and other fertilizer producers; industrial products primarily to chemical product manufacturers; and purified phosphoric acid directly to consumers of the product. At the end of 2010, the company controlled 20% of the world's potash production capacity, 2% of nitrogen production capacity and 5% of phosphate supply. The company is part-owner of Canpotex, which manages all potash exporting from Saskatchewan. Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. was founded in 1953.