POR Key Stats
- These 4 Electric Utilities With Strong ROE May Be Undervalued May 16
- Why Portland General Electric's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool May 7
- Portland General Electric Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group May 3
- Portland General Electric Company CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call ... May 1
- Portland General Electric Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 1
- Q1 2013 PORTLAND GEN ELEC CO Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 1
- Portland General Electric (POR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 1
- InPlay: Portland Gen Elec beats by $0.01, misses on revs; reaffirms FY13 EPS gui... May 1
- Portland General Electric Announces Solid First Quarter Earnings Business Wire May 1
- PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO /OR/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and ... May 1
POR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portland General Electric Company is up 37.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, UNS Energy up 45.30%, and Duke Energy Corporation up 16.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for POR
Pro Report PDF for POR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POR
Did Portland General Electric Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Portland General Electric is an electrical utility based in Portland in the U.S. state of Oregon. It distributes electricity to customers in parts of Multnomah, Clackamas, Marion, Yamhill, Washington, and Polk counties - half of the inhabitants of Oregon. Founded in 1888 as the Willamette Falls Electric Company, the company has been an independent company for most of its existence, though was briefly owned by the Houston-based Enron Corporation from 1997 until 2006 when Enron divested itself of PGE during its bankruptcy.