POL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.265|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||222.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wells Fargo Upgrades PolyOne (POL) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 9
- PolyOne To Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 4
- PolyOne Boosts Dividend Payout by 33% Dec 3
- PolyOne Boosts Dividend Payout by 33% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- PolyOne Announces 33% Increase in Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 2
- PolyOne Corp. (POL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.08; 1% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- PolyOne To Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - WAB, OPK, POL, ARRS And IBKR Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- PolyOne To Present at the CFA Society Cleveland Midwest Investment Conference 2013 noodls Nov 12
- PolyOne Increases Processors’ Speed with FireCon™ CPE for Challenging Wire and Cable Applications noodls Nov 11
POL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PolyOne is up 69.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Westlake Chemical up 51.98%, and A Schulman up 31.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POL
Pro Report PDF for POL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POL
Did PolyOne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PolyOne Corporation is a global provider of specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions. PolyOne has operations in thermoplastic compounds, specialty polymer formulations, color and additive systems, thermoplastic resin distribution, and vinyl resins. The company operates in five reportable business segments: Global Specialty Engineered Materials; Global Color, Additives and Inks; Performance Products and Solutions; PolyOne Distribution and SunBelt Joint Venture. PolyOne Corporation sells its products worldwide through direct sales personnel, sales agents, and distributors. The company was founded on August 31, 2000 and is headquartered in Avon Lake, Ohio. In 2010, PolyOne was ranked the #1 in the "Top North American Compounders" list by Plastics News.