POL Key Stats
- Stocks Turn Mixed In Dull Trade: Infoblox Surges On Earnings May 24
- PolyOne Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.06 Fool May 16
- POLYONE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 16
- PolyOne Corp. (POL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider May 15
- PolyOne Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 15
- PolyOne Shareholders Elect Sandra Beach Lin to Board of Directors, Approve All P... May 15
- Opko Health CEO Buys More Than 46K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 15
- Tuesday 5/14 Insider Buying Report: CSII, POL May 14
- POLYONE CORP Financials May 10
- Westlake's 1Q Earnings Top, Sales Miss May 10
POL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PolyOne Corporation is up 93.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Westlake Chemical Corporation up 75.29%, and A Schulman up 37.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for POL
Pro Report PDF for POL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POL
Did PolyOne Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PolyOne Corporation is a global provider of specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions. PolyOne has operations in thermoplastic compounds, specialty polymer formulations, color and additive systems, thermoplastic resin distribution, and vinyl resins. The company operates in five reportable business segments: Global Specialty Engineered Materials; Global Color, Additives and Inks; Performance Products and Solutions; PolyOne Distribution and SunBelt Joint Venture. PolyOne Corporation sells its products worldwide through direct sales personnel, sales agents, and distributors. The company was founded on August 31, 2000 and is headquartered in Avon Lake, Ohio. In 2010, PolyOne was ranked the #1 in the "Top North American Compounders" list by Plastics News.