PODD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.001|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-52.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insulet Revenue Set to Surge Barrons.com Nov 25
- Raymond James Upgrades Insulet Corporation (PODD) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 22
- Insulet Corporation to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Nov 21
- DaVita's Short-Term Weakness Is a Great Way to Play Long-Term Health Trends Fool Nov 19
- Insulet Corporation's CEO Presents at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Insulet's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Insulet Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- INSULET CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Insulet Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- New Lifetime High For Insulet Corporation (PODD) Nov 5
PODD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insulet is up 68.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, DexCom up 153.4%, and AngioDynamics up 54.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PODD
Pro Report PDF for PODD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PODD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PODD
Did Insulet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Insulet Corporation is an innovative medical device company based in Bedford, Massachusetts. It was founded in 2000 with the mission of improving the lives of people with diabetes. Specifically, through its revolutionary OmniPod Insulin Management System, Insulet seeks to expand the use of insulin pump therapy. Insulet was founded by John L. Brooks III and John T. Garibotto.