PNY Key Stats
- Baird Downgrades Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) to Neutral Street Insider May 16
- Piedmont Natural Gas downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird May 16
- Piedmont downgraded by Robert W. Baird May 16
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- Piedmont Natural Gas Foundation Announces Opening of 2013 Environmental Stewards... May 6
- Piedmont Natural Gas Adds CNG Fueling Station In Spartanburg Business Wire Apr 30
- PIEDMONT NATURAL GAS CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Apr 30
- Piedmont Natural Gas Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing First Horizon National Apr 26
- Piedmont Natural Gas Chairman, President and CEO Thomas E. Skains, CFO Karl Newl... Apr 25
- Is Piedmont Natural Gas's Cash Machine Slowing Down? Fool Apr 25
PNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Piedmont Natural Gas Company is up 22.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, WGL up 24.82%, and AmeriGas Partners up 32.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNY
Pro Report PDF for PNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNY
Did Piedmont Natural Gas Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Piedmont Natural Gas Co., Inc. is an energy services company engaged in the distribution of natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial and power generation customers. The company operates through two segments: Regulated Utility and Non Utility Activities. The Regulated Utility segment operates a safe, reliable natural gas distribution system. The Non-Utility Activities segment consists of equity method investments in joint venture, energy related businesses that are involved in unregulated retail natural gas marketing and regulated interstate natural gas storage and intrastate natural gas transportation. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.