PNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.863|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||137.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analysts' Actions: PNG PNY RRD PX Nov 25
- WPZ Gets Regulatory Approval - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Delicious Rally Nov 4
- Piedmont Natural Gas Initiates Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Guidance noodls Nov 1
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) Guides In-Line FY13 EPS; Issues Ops Upate Street Insider Nov 1
- Piedmont Natural Gas Larger Than S&P 500 Component J.C. Penney Oct 30
- AGL Resources Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Piedmont Natural Gas Forecasts Slightly Higher Monthly Natural Gas Bills for Upcoming Winter Period PR Newswire Oct 25
- Ferrellgas Refinances Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- Strong Buy on Laclede Group Oct 18
PNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Piedmont Natural Gas is up 7.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Atmos Energy up 28.23%, and AGL Resources up 21.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNY
Pro Report PDF for PNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNY
Did Piedmont Natural Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Piedmont Natural Gas Co., Inc. is an energy services company engaged in the distribution of natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial and power generation customers. The company operates through two segments: Regulated Utility and Non Utility Activities. The Regulated Utility segment operates a safe, reliable natural gas distribution system. The Non-Utility Activities segment consists of equity method investments in joint venture, energy related businesses that are involved in unregulated retail natural gas marketing and regulated interstate natural gas storage and intrastate natural gas transportation. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.