PNX Key Stats
- Allison Gomes Joins The Phoenix Companies, Inc. as Vice President, Corporate Finance noodls 03/05 12:46 ET
- The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) Provides Full Year 2013 Unaudited Statutory Results, Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Estimated Operating Metrics noodls 02/28 18:31 ET
- PHOENIX COMPANIES INC/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Yahoo 02/28 17:21 ET
- Mark Griffin Joins The Phoenix Companies, Inc. as Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer noodls 02/24 11:09 ET
- PHOENIX COMPANIES INC/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/21 06:02 ET
- 6:07 pm Phoenix Cos announces success of consent solicitation relating to 7.45% quarterly interest bods due 2032 Yahoo 02/21 04:04 ET
- The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) Announces Success of Consent Solicitation Relating to 7.45% Quarterly Interest Bonds due 2032 (CUSIP 71902E 20 8) (NYSE:PFX) noodls 02/20 18:22 ET
- The Phoenix Companies Launches Phoenix Personal Retirement Choice? Annuity noodls 02/19 12:08 ET
- The Phoenix Companies Launches Phoenix Personal Retirement Choice℠ Annuity Business Wire 02/19 10:35 ET
- PHOENIX COMPANIES INC/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or St Yahoo 01/28 16:47 ET
PNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phoenix Companies is up 87.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, ACE up 14.01%, and Progressive up 4.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNX
Pro Strategies Featuring PNX
Did Phoenix Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Property & Casualty
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Phoenix Companies, Inc., is a holding company, The Company's operating subsidiaries provide life insurance and annuity products through independent agents and financial advisors.