PNX Key Stats
Business Wire07/22 10:00
Business Wire06/09 09:49
Business Wire06/03 16:43
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Phoenix Companies Inc Earnings Results. Estimate: 2.32.|
|02/28/2014||Earnings||Phoenix Companies, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result.|
|11/15/2013||Earnings||The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (Nyse:pnx) Provides Third Quarter 2013 Highlights of Unaudited Statutory Results and Estimated Operating Metrics. Estimate: 2.54.|
|08/15/2013||Earnings||The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (Nyse:pnx) Provides Second Quarter 2013 Highlights of Unaudited Statutory Results and Estimated Operating Metrics. Estimate: 2.27.|
PNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phoenix Companies is up 11.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.55%, ACE up 14.14%, and American Financial Group up 14.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PNX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PNX
Did Phoenix Companies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Property & Casualty
- Company Website: https://www.phoenixwm.phl.com
- IR Website: http://ir.phoenixwm.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Direct Life Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524113
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Phoenix Companies Inc is a holding company, The Company's operating subsidiaries provide life insurance and annuity products through independent agents and financial advisors.
PNX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PNX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PNX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PNX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PNX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PNX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.