PNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.56|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/20/2014 10:00 EST||Misc||The Phoenix Companies, Inc. Announces 2014 Annual Meeting Webcast|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Phoenix Companies Inc Earnings Results|
|08/15/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Phoenix Companies Inc Earnings Results|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Phoenix Companies Inc Earnings Results|
PNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phoenix Companies is up 5.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, China Life Insurance up 42.26%, and Atlantic American up 3.93%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PNX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PNX
Did Phoenix Companies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Life
- Company Website: https://www.phoenixwm.phl.com
- IR Website: http://ir.phoenixwm.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Direct Life Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524113
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Phoenix Companies Inc is a holding company, The Company through its subsidiaries provides provides life insurance and annuity products through independent agents and financial advisors.
PNX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PNX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PNX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PNX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PNX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PNX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.