PNTR Key Stats
- Morning Market Movers Benzinga May 13
- Q1 2013 Pointer Telocation Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 13
- Pointer Telocation Reports Q1 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 13
- Earnings Scheduled For May 13, 2013 Benzinga May 13
- Pointer Telocation's Q1 2013 Financial Results Release & Conference Call Schedul... May 2
- Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Swings to Profit in FY12 Street Insider Mar 4
- Full Year 2012 Pointer Telocation Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Mar 4
- Pointer Telocation Reports 2012 Financial Results PR Newswire Mar 4
- Pointer Telocation's 2012 Financial Results Release & Conference Call Scheduled ... Feb 27
- Pointer Telocation's 2012 Financial Results Release & Conference Call Scheduled ... Feb 25
PNTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pointer Telocation is up 15.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Ituran Location and Control up 28.79%, and Adtran down 25.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNTR
Pro Report PDF for PNTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNTR
Did Pointer Telocation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pointer Telocation is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that develops automatic vehicle location solutions and provides roadside automotive service. Its shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market and were listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange until 2012.