PNRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.614|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||193.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Would You Serve Chipotle at Your Wedding? Fast Casual Catering Might Be the Next Big Thing Fool Dec 9
- Is the Third IPO the Charm for This Food Sector Stock? Fool Dec 4
- Your first trade for Wednesday CNBC Dec 3
- FMHR Final Trade CNBC Dec 3
- This Fresh Restaurant IPO Is Worth a Look Fool Dec 3
- This New Data Shows We're on the Wrong Path to Treating Obesity Fool Dec 2
- Chipotle or Panera: Which Is the Better Buy? Fool Nov 30
- Is Forbes Right About McDonald's Brand Value? Fool Nov 30
- Is It Safe to Bet Against Chipotle Mexican Grill, Starbucks, or Panera Bread? Fool Nov 29
- 1 Thing Starbucks Still Hasn't Fixed Fool Nov 29
PNRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Panera Bread Company is up 11.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 94.59%, and Starbucks up 45.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNRA
Pro Report PDF for PNRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNRA
Did Panera Bread Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Panera Bread Co.(called St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area) is a chain of bakery–café quick casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. It operates through business segments: Company bakery-cafe operations, franchise operations, and fresh dough and other product operations. Its offerings include baked bagels, breads, muffins, scones, rolls, and sweet goods, sandwiches on baked breads, hearty, unique soups and side items, salads, and custom roasted coffees and café beverages, such as hot or cold espresso and cappuccino drinks and smoothies. that sells breads, sandwiches, soups, salads, and other bakery items. The company was founded by Ronald M. Shaich and Louis Kane in 1981 and is headquartered in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis.