PNRA Key Stats
- Waffle Taco, Bacon Sundae: Restaurants Aim to Wow May 18
- Wendy's Slow Turnaround Plugs Along May 17
- Panera Bread: A Simple Strategy Shift To Double Shares May 16
- Chow Down on Almost Restaurant ETFs Benzinga May 15
- Did Burger King Really Outperform McDonald's and Wendy's? May 15
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Raises PT on Panera Bread Co. on Potential EPS Accretion Benzinga May 15
- Restaurants Have Significant Capital Efficiency Firepower (PNRA) (SBUX) (MCD) Street Insider May 15
- Will Flowers Foods Earn More From Wonder Bread? Fool May 15
- Panera Bread Company Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PNRA) May 15
- Panera Bread Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PNRA) May 14
PNRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Panera Bread Company is up 29.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Chipotle Mexican Grill down 4.32%, and Buffalo Wild Wings up 15.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNRA
Pro Report PDF for PNRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNRA
Did Panera Bread Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Panera Bread Co.(called St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area) is a chain of bakery–café quick casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. It operates through business segments: Company bakery-cafe operations, franchise operations, and fresh dough and other product operations. Its offerings include baked bagels, breads, muffins, scones, rolls, and sweet goods, sandwiches on baked breads, hearty, unique soups and side items, salads, and custom roasted coffees and café beverages, such as hot or cold espresso and cappuccino drinks and smoothies. that sells breads, sandwiches, soups, salads, and other bakery items. The company was founded by Ronald M. Shaich and Louis Kane in 1981 and is headquartered in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis.