PNNT Key Stats
- PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP Financials May 15
- PennantPark Investment: Is It Still Good? May 15
- Why Lower Yielding PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Could Be The BDC For You May 15
- PennantPark Has A Q1 Earnings Shortfall May 13
- Building A High-Yielding Small Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big... May 13
- FBR Capital Downgrades PennantPark Investment (PNNT) to Market Perform Street Insider May 10
- Pennant Investment downgraded by FBR Capital May 10
- PennantPark Investment's CEO Discusses F2Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 9
- Pennant Investment Corp (PNNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider May 8
- PennantPark Investment Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Quarter E... May 8
PNNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pennant Park Investment Corporation is up 31.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital up 35.21%, and Horizon Technology Finance down 2.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNNT
Pro Report PDF for PNNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNNT
Did Pennant Park Investment Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?