PNK Key Stats
- Growth Picks From The Baron Funds: Part 1 Fool May 23
- PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... May 21
- Pinnacle Entertainment Announces Executive Leadership Promotions GlobeNewswire May 21
- At This Price, Full House Resorts Won't Turn Into Your Royal Flush May 19
- Nev. regulators approve Pinnacle, Ameristar deal May 17
- Pinnacle Entertainment' Ameristar Casinos acquisition receives Nevada approval May 17
- Nevada Gaming Commission Approves Acquisition of Ameristar Casinos by Pinnacle E... May 17
- Regional Gaming Stocks Are Killing Themselves May 16
- Photo Release -- L'Auberge Casino Resort Lake Charles Unveils 754 Renovated Luxu... May 14
- PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
PNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pinnacle Entertainment is up 110.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Ameristar Casinos up 48.03%, and Penn National Gaming up 24.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNK
Pro Report PDF for PNK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNK
Did Pinnacle Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. is a gaming and hospitality company based in the Las Vegas Valley, Nevada that was created in 1938. Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates seven casinos, located in Louisiana, Missouri, and Indiana, and a racetrack in Ohio. In addition, Pinnacle is developing L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge with an expected opening in the Summer of 2012. In August 2011, the Company acquired a 26% ownership stake in Asian Coast Development Ltd., an international development and real estate company currently developing Vietnam's first large-scale integrated resort on the Ho Tram Strip.