PMD Key Stats
- Sarah Ashby Promoted To VP And General Counsel At Psychemedics Corporation PR Newswire May 14
- Ex-Div Reminder For Psychemedics (PMD) May 13
- Psychemedics Corp: Splitting Hairs For Profit May 12
- PSYCHEMEDICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- PSYCHEMEDICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... May 7
- Psychemedics Corporation Announces Record First Quarter Revenues PR Newswire May 7
- Top 10th Percentile Ranked Dividend Stock PMD Is Oversold Apr 15
- PSYCHEMEDICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Mar 8
- PSYCHEMEDICS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 8
- Psychemedics Corp. Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Mar 1
PMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Psychemedics Corporation is up 22.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Agilent Technologies up 13.02%, and BG Medicine down 56.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PMD
Pro Report PDF for PMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PMD
Did Psychemedics Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Psychemedics Corporation is a United States corporation which provides patented, FDA-cleared, CAP certified clinical laboratory services for the detection of drugs of abuse. The company's corporate headquarters are located in Acton, Massachusetts and its laboratory operations are located in Culver City, California.