PMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PharMerica Completes Certification with Surescripts to Support Real-Time Electronic Prescribing by Physicians in Long-Term Care Settings Business Wire Nov 11
- 3 Humongous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Nov 9
- UPDATED TIME: PharMerica Corporation: Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 8
- PharMerica Corporation: Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 8
- Baby Boomers and Specialty Drug Pipelines Offer Omnicare Upside Fool Nov 6
- PharMerica Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Why PharMerica Shares Popped Fool Nov 5
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/05: (CYTX) (OXBT) (ENDP) Higher; (DXM) (BSFT) (IMGN) Lower Street Insider Nov 5
- PharMerica Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 5
- PharMerica Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 5
PMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pharmerica is up 42.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, China Nepstar Chain Drugs up 33.12%, and Rite Aid up 439.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PMC
Pro Report PDF for PMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PMC
Did Pharmerica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PharMerica Corporation is an institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities and provides management pharmacy services to hospitals.