PMC Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 31
- Omnicare Unit Partners Drug Buster May 30
- Omnicare Unit Partners Drug Buster - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- 5 Stocks Soaring on Unusual Volume May 24
- July Options Now Available For PharMerica (PMC) May 20
- Industry Tailwinds Give PharMerica A Long Runway For Growth May 15
- PharMerica to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conf... May 14
- McKesson Earnings Down in 4Q May 8
- McKesson Earnings Down in 4Q - Analyst Blog Zacks May 8
- PHARMERICA CORP Financials May 7
PMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pharmerica Corporation is up 55.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Decision Diagnostics up 9.52%, and Crown Marketing up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PMC
Pro Report PDF for PMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PMC
Did Pharmerica Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PharMerica is a publicly traded Fortune 1000 company formed in January 2007 from the merger of Kindred Healthcare's pharmacy business with a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen. The company is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and operates a major customer support center in Tampa, Florida.