PM Key Stats
- Your Portfolio Can Be All American 2:38 AM
- Controversial Abercrombie (ANF) CEO Back in Spotlight as Old Comments Surface Street Insider May 20
- Fed Policy Saps 401(k)’s: Why These Stocks Help May 20
- Philip Morris International Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (PM) May 20
- Who Gets Whacked By a Strong Dollar? May 17
- Emerging markets are a hotbed for vice plays May 17
- Tobacco Industry: A Healthy Investment? Fool May 17
- What If Long-Term Dividend Investors Buy Before A Crash? May 16
- Walk a Mile for These Cigarette Makers May 16
- Stock Market News for May 16, 2013 May 16
PM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Philip Morris International is up 16.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Altria Group up 24.11%, and Lorillard up 11.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PM
Pro Report PDF for PM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PM
Did Philip Morris International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Philip Morris International is an international cigarette and tobacco company, with products sold in over 160 countries with 15.6% of the international cigarette market outside the United States. Because tobacco, the main constituent of cigarettes, is considered the single greatest cause of preventable death globally and is considered addictive, the company's operations are highly controversial and are increasingly the subject of litigation and restrictive legislation from governments concerned about the health impacts of its products. It sells its products in approximately 180 countries in the European Union, eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Canada. The company was incorporated in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.