PLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3276|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-227.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Protalix BioTherapeutics is down 50.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.50%, Amicus Therapeutics up 173.1%, and NovaBay Pharmaceuticals down 51.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PLX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PLX
Did Protalix BioTherapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.protalix.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=101161&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins based on its proprietary ProCellEx protein expression system.
PLX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PLX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PLX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PLX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PLX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PLX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.