PLT Key Stats
- Forward Air Executive VP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 21
- Does Plantronics Miss theGrade? Fool May 20
- Pfizer Executive VP Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 17
- Is Plantronics Going to Burn You? Fool May 17
- Tyco Electronics CEO Sells More Than 59K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- Plantronics Gaming Teams Up with Riot Games as Official Headset Partner of the L... May 15
- Reminder - Plantronics (PLT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 14
- Plantronics Among Industry Experts Invited to Discuss Wearable Technology at Lea... May 13
- RadioShack, Clarity Amplify Better Hearing and Speech Month Marketwired May 13
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling Fool May 9
PLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plantronics is up 50.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, JDS Uniphase up 35.52%, and ClearOne up 143.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLT
Pro Report PDF for PLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLT
Did Plantronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Plantronics is an electronics company producing audio communications equipment for business and consumers. Its' products provide unified communications, mobile use, gaming and music. It sells its products through a network of distributors, retailers, wireless carriers, original equipment manufacturers, and telephony service providers. The company was founded in 1961. Plantronics is a publicly traded company headquartered in Santa Cruz, California.