PLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.474|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: PFLT, PLT, BC, AFL, MPC Nov 15
- Plantronics (PLT) Approves New 1M Common Stock Buyback Street Insider Nov 11
- PLT Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Oct 30
- Plantronics’ CTO Joe Burton to Keynote at Defrag 2013; Leading Conference on Future Technologies and Human to Computer Interaction noodls Oct 30
- Raymond James Downgrades Plantronics (PLT) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 30
- Plantronics Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Plantronics Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results noodls Oct 29
- Plantronics, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 29
- Plantronics Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 29
PLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plantronics is up 31.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Allot Communications down 34.49%, and ClearOne up 123.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLT
Pro Report PDF for PLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLT
Did Plantronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Plantronics is an electronics company producing audio communications equipment for business and consumers. Its' products provide unified communications, mobile use, gaming and music. It sells its products through a network of distributors, retailers, wireless carriers, original equipment manufacturers, and telephony service providers. The company was founded in 1961. Plantronics is a publicly traded company headquartered in Santa Cruz, California.