PLM Key Stats
|09/09/2014||Earnings||Polymet Mining Corp Q2 2015 Earnings Results|
|06/11/2014||Earnings||Polymet Mining Corp Q1 2015 Earnings Results|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||Polymet Mining Corp 4Q2014 Earning Result|
|12/05/2013||Earnings||Polymet Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results|
PLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polymet Mining is down 11.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, NX Uranium down 23.81%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PLM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PLM
Did Polymet Mining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.polymetmining.com
- IR Website: http://www.polymetmining.com/investors/overview/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Copper Ore and Nickel Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212234
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Polymet Mining Corp is a Canadian mine development company focused on the NorthMet copper-nickel-precious metals project through its wholly owned subsidiary, PolyMet Mining, Inc., a Minnesota corporation.
PLM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PLM","name")
- Description: =YCI("PLM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PLM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PLM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PLM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.