PLM Key Stats
- PolyMet Achieves Key Milestone In Environmental Review Process noodls Dec 6
- PolyMet Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Dec 5
- Don't Buy Into PolyMet's Gains Fool Nov 28
- PolyMet Mining: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month Seeking Alpha Nov 23
- Three-week federal government shutdown results in two-week publication delay for PolyMet's Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement noodls Nov 6
- PolyMet Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Marketwired Sep 11
- Significant Progress for PolyMet Environmental Review Marketwired Aug 26
- Minnesota DNR Announces Publication Date for PolyMet Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement Marketwired Aug 23
- PolyMet Is Intriguing, But Ridden With Uncertainty Aug 9
- PolyMet Mining Updates Investors With Exclusive Interview With The Wall Street Analyzer Marketwired Jul 25
PLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polymet Mining is up 3.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Northern Dynasty Minerals down 67.99%, and Paramount Gold and Silver down 55.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLM
Pro Strategies Featuring PLM
Did Polymet Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Polymet Mining Corp. is a Canadian mine development company focused on the NorthMet copper-nickel-precious metals project through its wholly owned subsidiary, PolyMet Mining, Inc., a Minnesota corporation.