PLM Key Stats
- PolyMet EIS Receives Significantly Improved EPA Rating noodls 03/13 16:17 ET
- 3:36 pm Polymet Mining announces The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued a EC-2 rating for the co's NorthMet Project supplemental draft Environmental Impact Statement (stock halted) Yahoo 03/13 15:36 ET
- PolyMet Mining receives significantly improved EPA rating Yahoo 03/13 15:33 ET
- PolyMet (PLM) Reports Receipt of Improved EPA Rating for NorthMet Project SD EIS Street Insider 03/13 15:31 ET
- Polymet Mining Corp. (PLM) Halted, News Pending Street Insider 03/13 15:15 ET
- Polymet Mining (PLM) trading halted with news pending Street Insider 03/13 15:15 ET
- Scrutiny of PolyMet proposal turns to cleanup Yahoo 02/10 09:21 ET
- DNR to hold first public forum on PolyMet project Yahoo 01/15 16:42 ET
- Federal Wetlands Permit Application Published for PolyMet Project noodls 12/16 09:05 ET
- PolyMet Achieves Key Milestone In Environmental Review Process noodls 12/06 12:12 ET
|Dec 05||Earnings||Polymet Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results.|
|Sep 11||Earnings||Polymet Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results.|
|Jul 09||Misc||SGM Event for Polymet Mining Corp|
|Jun 11||Earnings||Polymet Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Rights Offering Materials Distributed.|
PLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polymet Mining is up 29.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.72%, AMCOL International up 65.48%, and Gallery Resources up 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PLM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PLM
Did Polymet Mining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Polymet Mining Corp. is a Canadian mine development company focused on the NorthMet copper-nickel-precious metals project through its wholly owned subsidiary, PolyMet Mining, Inc., a Minnesota corporation.