PLL Key Stats
- Couple of Contracts for FLIR May 17
- Couple of Contracts for FLIR - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Pall Corporation Provides Webcast Details for Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financia... May 16
- What's Pushing Donaldson Toward Record Highs? May 16
- Pall Corp Closes Office In The USA, Issues Courtesy Firing Notice But No Press R... May 15
- What's Pushing Donaldson Toward Record Highs? Fool May 15
- Pall Corp. Hits All-Time High May 15
- Pall Corp. Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Pall Reaches New 52-Week High (PLL) May 14
- 3 Water Stocks With Rising Profits And Encouraging Inventory Trends May 12
PLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pall Corporation is up 31.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Calgon Carbon Corporation up 41.23%, and Donaldson Company up 16.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PLL
Pro Report PDF for PLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLL
Did Pall Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pall Corporation, headquartered in Port Washington, New York, is a global business in the diverse field of filtration, separations and purification. Pall has been called the "original clean technology company" since many of its products deliver sustainable social benefits. The company is listed in the S&P 500 and has been included in the Fortune 1000 list since 1991. Pall Corporation's business is split into two broad groups: Life Sciences and Industrial. These business groups provide fluid management products and systems to customers in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, transfusion medicine, energy, electronics, municipal and industrial water purification, aerospace, transportation and broad industrial markets. It was founded on July 31, 1946.