PLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.440|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||380.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/25 07:57
SA Breaking News11/25 07:03
Business Wire11/25 07:00
|12/10/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Pall Corp.|
|11/25/2014 08:30 EST||Misc||Q1 FY2015 Pall Corp Financial Results|
|11/25/2014||Earnings||Pall Corporation Provides Webcast Details for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results|
|10/16/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.305, Declared Date: Oct 09 2014, Pay Date: Nov 10 2014|
|08/28/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Pall Corporation 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/28/2014||Earnings||Pall Corporation 4Q2014 Earning Result|
|07/24/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.275, Declared Date: Jul 17 2014, Pay Date: Aug 11 2014|
|05/29/2014 07:00 EDT||Misc||Pall Corporation 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/29/2014||Earnings||Pall Corporation 3Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/07/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.275, Declared Date: Apr 29 2014, Pay Date: May 16 2014|
PLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pall is up 16.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Donaldson Co down 4.79%, and ABB down 8.60%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PLL
PDF Report for PLL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PLL
Did Pall make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.pall.com
- IR Website: http://www.pall.com/main/about-pall/investor-relations/investor-relations.page?
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2014
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333999
- NAICS Industry: Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pall Corporation supplies filtration, separation and purification technologies, using its fluid clarification and separations equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
PLL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PLL","name")
- Description: =YCI("PLL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PLL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PLL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PLL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.