PLD Key Stats
- These Stocks Are Now A Compelling Buy, Says Trader Talking Numbers Jun 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with John W. Guinee III, Managing Director at S... Jun 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Benjamin S. Butcher, CEO, President and Ch... Jun 18
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/17: (PLD) (RHP) (EIX) Upgraded; (CYS) (ARMH) (... Jun 17
- Wells Fargo Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Outperform Street Insider Jun 17
- New Short Interest Data Available for Prologis Jun 13
- Avoid REITS with Long-Term Bond-Like Leases – Analyst (VTR) (MPW) (EPR) (LXP) Street Insider Jun 13
- KeyBanc Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Buy Street Insider Jun 13
- Prologis Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (PLD) Jun 13
- Prologis (PLD) Shares Cross 3% Yield Mark Jun 12
PLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prologis is up 24.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, DCT Industrial Trust up 23.88%, and Stag Industrial up 59.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PLD
Pro Report PDF for PLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLD
Did Prologis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prologis, Inc. is a global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate properties, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company leases modern distribution facilities to various customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises. Its portfolio includes high throughput distribution facilities which include industrial properties built for speed located near key seaports, airports and major freeway interchanges. Prologis was founded on June 3, 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.