PLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0533|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Daily Dividend Report: PLD, BG, CHRW, DGX, CBI Dec 6
- Prologis Inc (PLD) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield Street Insider Dec 6
- Prologis Declares Quarterly Dividends noodls Dec 5
- Prologis Declares Quarterly Dividends PR Newswire Dec 5
- PROLOGIS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligat Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Real Estate Industry The Street Dec 2
- The New #117 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Prologis The Street Nov 27
- Prologis CEO Says Abenomics `Unexpected Bonus' Nov 27
- Prologis to Boost Japan Rents, Buy Warehouses on Abenomics Bonus Bloomberg Nov 26
- Prologis CEO Says Abenomics `Unexpected Bonus' Nov 25
PLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prologis is up 10.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, CubeSmart up 17.00%, and Extra Space Storage up 22.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLD
Pro Report PDF for PLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLD
Did Prologis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prologis, Inc. is a global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate properties, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company leases modern distribution facilities to various customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises. Its portfolio includes high throughput distribution facilities which include industrial properties built for speed located near key seaports, airports and major freeway interchanges. Prologis was founded on June 3, 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.