PLCM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0811|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Change at the Helm of Polycom - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Polycom (PLCM) Taps NCR's (NCR) Leav as CEO Street Insider Dec 3
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Enters Comcast (CMCSA), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Lowers Sprint (S), Exits Wells (WFC) Street Insider Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - PACW, HITT, RLJ, KEG And PLCM Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - SYK, ULTI, PLCM, THOR And MU Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- POLYCOM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Polycom sees acquiring 27.4M shares at $10.40 per share in tender theflyonthewall.com Oct 31
- Polycom Reports Preliminary Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer Business Wire Oct 31
- STOCK NEWS US-Total option open interest rises by 4.93 mln contracts Reuters] - Real-time equity news [E U Oct 30
- Affordable Care Act Stimulates Innovative Urgent Care Retail Provider Insource Healthcare Solutions to Address Impending Physician Shortage Using Polycom Video Collaboration noodls Oct 30
PLCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polycom is up 7.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cisco Systems up 13.12%, and Ubiquiti Networks up 204.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLCM
Pro Report PDF for PLCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLCM
Did Polycom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Polycom, Inc. is a provider of unified communications solutions for telepresence, video and voice, powered by the Polycom RealPresence Platform. The RealPresence Platform interoperates with the broadest range of business, mobile and social applications and devices. It operates through three segments: Americas, which consists of North, Central and Latin Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. The company offers in three product categories: Video Communications Solutions, Voice Communication Solutions and Services. It offers broadest range of solutions to government, education, healthcare, entertainment, financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and oil, gas and energy industries. The company was founded by Brian L. Hinman and Jeffrey Rodman in December 1990 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.