PLCM Key Stats
- Cisco and How Its Results Read Across the Tech Sector May 23
- Cisco and How Its Results Read Across the Tech Sector Fool May 22
- Karolinska University Hospital Uses Polycom Video Collaboration Solutions to Men... May 21
- Polycom® RealPresence® Video Solutions are Mission Critical for Jaypee Group, Re... May 20
- POLYCOM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amend... May 16
- Polycom Names Kevin Parker as New Chairman of the Board Business Wire May 16
- Polycom in Neutral Zone May 15
- Cisco: Earnings Preview, Momentum Analysis, And 8 Reasons To Be Long May 13
- Polycom Announces Upcoming Events With the Financial Community Business Wire May 8
- Polycom Announces New $100 Million Share Repurchase Program Benzinga May 6
PLCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polycom is down 5.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Cisco Systems up 44.50%, and Microsoft Corporation up 18.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PLCM
Pro Report PDF for PLCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLCM
Did Polycom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Polycom, Inc. is a provider of unified communications solutions for telepresence, video and voice, powered by the Polycom RealPresence Platform. The RealPresence Platform interoperates with the broadest range of business, mobile and social applications and devices. It operates through three segments: Americas, which consists of North, Central and Latin Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. The company offers in three product categories: Video Communications Solutions, Voice Communication Solutions and Services. It offers broadest range of solutions to government, education, healthcare, entertainment, financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and oil, gas and energy industries. The company was founded by Brian L. Hinman and Jeffrey Rodman in December 1990 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.