PLCE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.572|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Children's Place to Present at J.P. Morgan 12th Annual SMid Cap Conference December 11, 2013 at 11:00 am CT noodls Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - GWRE, INFN, PLCE, OXY And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- CHILDRENS PLACE RETAIL STORES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, APA, PLCE, MDSO And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- The Children's Place Announces Participation in the J.P. Morgan 12th Annual SMid Cap Conference GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Children's Place: Child-Sized Clothes, Adult-Sized Potential Dec 3
- Tiffany Earnings Sparkle as Cracker Barrel Cracks The Street Dec 2
- Children's Place (PLCE) Bullish Thesis Intact Post Q3 - Maxim Group Street Insider Nov 27
- The Children's Place Retail Stores Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Midday movers: Google, AutoZone, Macy's & more CNBC Nov 26
PLCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Children's Place Retail is up 10.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Gap up 25.55%, and Pacific Sunwear up 110.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLCE
Pro Report PDF for PLCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLCE
Did Children's Place Retail make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc. is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. Children’s Place stores are divided into five specific size ranges sections: Big Girls and Big Boys (4-14), Baby Girls and Baby Boys (6 months-4T), and Newborn (0–24 months). Most of The Children’s Place stores are located in and around regional malls, but also include some strip centers, outlets, and street stores. The majority of their stores are small, traditional mall stores, although some Children's Place outlets are in a big box format. The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.