PLCE Key Stats
- Children's Place Spikes as Guidance Is Raised 7:29 AM
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c; Boosts Outlook Street Insider 7:04 AM
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announce... May 21
- Susquehanna Downgrades The Children's Place (PLCE) to Neutral Street Insider May 20
- Investors and Religious Groups Press Retailers on Safety May 16
- PLCE Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 15
- Claire's: Should You Accessorize With Its IPO? May 13
- Retailers Are Pressed on Safety at Factories May 10
- Benzinga's Top Initiations Benzinga May 8
PLCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Children's Place Retail Stores is up 16.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, American Eagle Outfitters up 10.93%, and Gordman's Stores down 30.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PLCE
Pro Report PDF for PLCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLCE
Did Children's Place Retail Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc. is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. Children’s Place stores are divided into five specific size ranges sections: Big Girls and Big Boys (4-14), Baby Girls and Baby Boys (6 months-4T), and Newborn (0–24 months). Most of The Children’s Place stores are located in and around regional malls, but also include some strip centers, outlets, and street stores. The majority of their stores are small, traditional mall stores, although some Children's Place outlets are in a big box format. The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.