PLCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||554.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4184|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.616M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standa Nov 27
- Paulson Capital (PLCC) Halted by Nasdaq Street Insider Nov 20
- NASDAQ Halts Paulson Capital Corporation GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vote Nov 18
- Key Man Insurance Hidden Value In Paulson Capital Nov 18
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vote o Nov 13
- Paulson Capital Corp. Announces Meeting Date and Record Date for the 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders GlobeNewswire Sep 27
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Shareholder Director Nominations Sep 27
- PAULSON CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Equity Se Aug 30
PLCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paulson Capital is up 60.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, BGC Partners up 90.58%, and Indo Global Exchange Pte up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLCC
Pro Strategies Featuring PLCC
Did Paulson Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Paulson Capital Corp. is a holding company whose Paulson Investments subsidiary provides brokerage services.