PKY Key Stats
- Parkway Properties Drives Off With $0.15 Dividend May 17
- Parkway Properties, Inc. (PKY) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Parkway Announces Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 16
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Raises PT on Parkway Properties on Positive Outlook Benzinga May 13
- Parkway Properties' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- PSB Matches FFO, Beats Rev May 7
- PSB Matches FFO, Beats Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- Parkway Properties Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Excited Now May 6
- Parkway Properties, Inc. (PKY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c Street Insider May 6
- Parkway Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 6
PKY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parkway Properties is up 99.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.51%, Brandywine Realty Trust up 50.93%, and Government Properties Income Trust up 31.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKY
Pro Report PDF for PKY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKY
Did Parkway Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?