PKX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.741|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.478B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Chosun Ilbo Advertisement Awards - Best Advertisement Award noodls Nov 1
- Investing In Emerging Markets: 6 Mexican And South Korean Stocks Oct 22
- PKX Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Oct 21
- Analyst Favorites of the Metals Titans: POSCO Ranks As a Top Pick Sep 30
- PKX Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Sep 26
- Put Steel Stocks in Your Basket Sep 24
- 4 Metals & Mining Stocks Dragging The Industry Down Sep 24
- Invest At The Point Of Maximum Discomfort: Steel Sep 12
- POSCO to lead society where women are happy noodls Sep 9
- 24 investing companies complete multi-year (2 year) wage negotiations noodls Sep 9
PKX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). POSCO is up 10.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, ArcelorMittal up 10.50%, and Mechel OAO down 65.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKX
Pro Report PDF for PKX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKX
Did POSCO make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
POSCO engages in the manufacture and sale of various steel products in South Korea and internationally. It is the world's third-largest steelmaker by market value and the most profitable Asia-based steelmaker. It offers steel for general structures and welded structures used in steel structures, bridges, ships, and automobiles; atmospheric corrosion resistant steel for used in the production of containers, special vehicles, and building structures; hot rolled steel used in automobile frames and wheels; and hot rolled steel for special applications. The company also provides cold-rolled sheets used in cold-rolled products, such as CR, GI, and color plates; steel for structural pipes, general pipes, special pipes, and carbon steel pipes for machines; steel used in high-pressure gas containers; steel for oil well pipes; and steel for pipelines. It has a strategic alliance with Nippon Steel to exchange slabs and cooperate on by-product recycling. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.