PKI Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- PKI Downgraded to Underperform May 20
- PKI Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Illumina to partner for automation of sample preparation kits May 15
- InPlay: PerkinElmer: Top health insurance plans expanded coverage of the verifi ... May 14
- Top Health Insurance Plans Expanded Coverage of the Verifi® Non-Invasive Prenata... May 14
- PerkinElmer to Present at UBS Global Healthcare Conference Business Wire May 13
- PERKINELMER INC Financials May 11
- PERKINELMER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 10
- Detecting Investment Potential In Medical Diagnostics Companies May 7
PKI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PerkinElmer is up 20.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 68.57%, and Mettler-Toledo International up 36.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PKI
Pro Report PDF for PKI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKI
Did PerkinElmer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PerkinElmer, Inc. is an American multinational technology corporation, focused in the business areas of human and environmental health, including environmental analysis, food and consumer product safety, medical imaging, drug discovery, diagnostics, biotechnology, industrial applications, and life science research. PerkinElmer produces analytical instruments, genetic testing and diagnostic tools, medical imaging components, software, instruments, and consumables for multiple end markets. The company was founded by Richard S. Perkin and Charles W. Elmer in 1937 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.