PKI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7514|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Macquarie Upgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Outperform Street Insider 8:08 AM
- How Sequestration's Squeezing These Science Stocks Fool Dec 5
- PERKINELMER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
- PerkinElmer Announces Executive Appointment noodls Nov 21
- PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Business Wire Nov 20
- Agilent hits new 52-week high after results top estimates theflyonthewall.com Nov 15
- PERKINELMER INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- PerkinElmer Signs Commercialization Collaboration with Transgenomic for Oncology Diagnostic Test Portfolio noodls Nov 1
- Transgenomic Signs Commercialization Collaboration with PerkinElmer for Oncology Diagnostic Test Portfolio noodls Nov 1
- PerkinElmer Earnings Beat by a Penny Oct 31
PKI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PerkinElmer is up 31.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.23%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 60.55%, and Mettler-Toledo Intl up 33.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKI
Pro Report PDF for PKI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKI
Did PerkinElmer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is an American multinational technology corporation, focused in the business areas of human and environmental health, including environmental analysis, food and consumer product safety, medical imaging, drug discovery, diagnostics, biotechnology, industrial applications, and life science research. PerkinElmer produces analytical instruments, genetic testing and diagnostic tools, medical imaging components, software, instruments, and consumables for multiple end markets. The company was founded by Richard S. Perkin and Charles W. Elmer in 1937 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.