PKG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.766|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||109.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||270.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Great Things Come in Small Packages Fool 8:06 AM
- PACKAGING CORP OF AMERICA Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 6
- Sealed Air Maintained at Outperform Dec 5
- Sealed Air Maintained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner The Street Dec 4
- Why Illinois Tool Works Might Sell a Chunk of Itself Fool Dec 2
- Sonoco Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Packaging Corporation Of America (PKG): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard Nov 25
- PACKAGING CORP OF AMERICA Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Packaging Corporation of America Executive Chairman to Speak at Vertical Research Partners’ 2013 Global Paper & Packaging Conference noodls Nov 18
PKG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Packaging Corp of America is up 74.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, MeadWestvaco up 20.62%, and Sonoco Products up 42.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKG
Pro Report PDF for PKG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKG
Did Packaging Corp of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pactiv Corporation has two operating segments: Pactiv was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1965 under the name of Packaging Corporation of America, operating as a subsidiary of Tenneco Inc. In November 1995, the name was changed to Tenneco Packaging Inc. In November 1999, the corporation was spun off as an independent company, and named Pactiv Corporation. Reynolds Packaging Group announced its acquisition of Pactiv in August 2010. The company was founded on January 25, 1999 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, a suburb approximately 30 miles north of downtown Chicago.