PKE Key Stats
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP Financials May 23
- Park Electrochemical Corp. Announces Appointment of Linda Lagnese as Director of... May 20
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 16
- Here's 1 Reason Park Electrochemical Looks Weak Fool May 16
- Park Electrochemical Corp. Announces Appointment of Corporate Controller Business Wire May 10
- Park Electrochemical's CEO Discusses F4Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 10
- Stock Upgrades: American Water Works Will Make You Liquid May 10
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades Benzinga May 10
- Needham & Company Upgrades Park Electrochemical (PKE) to Buy Street Insider May 10
- Park Electrochemical upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham theflyonthewall.com May 10
PKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park Electrochemical is up 14.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, ASM International down 6.56%, and Axcelis Technologies up 49.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKE
Pro Report PDF for PKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKE
Did Park Electrochemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Park Electrochemical Corporation is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, China, France, Connecticut, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R & D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore. Park Electrochemical was founded on March 31,1954 by Jerry Shore and is headquartered in Melville, New York.