PKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.056|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||143.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 8
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 11
- Company News for October 1, 2013 Oct 1
- Needham & Company Downgrades Park Electrochemical (PKE) to Hold Street Insider Oct 1
- Park Electrochemical's CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Sep 30
- Park Electrochemical Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Sep 30
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Park Electrochemical (PKE) Sep 30
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Sep 30
- Q2 2014 Park Electrochemical Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Sep 30
- Park Electrochemical (PKE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS Street Insider Sep 30
PKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park Electrochemical is up 32.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Axcelis Technologies up 80.49%, and Aehr Test up 259.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKE
Pro Report PDF for PKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKE
Did Park Electrochemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Park Electrochemical Corporation is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, China, France, Connecticut, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R & D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore. Park Electrochemical was founded on March 31,1954 by Jerry Shore and is headquartered in Melville, New York.