PKD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0296|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.255M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Parker Drilling to Present at Capital One Conference noodls Dec 5
- Parker Drilling Company CEO Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Parker Drilling to Present at Barclays Capital Conference noodls Nov 12
- PARKER DRILLING CO /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Parker Drilling's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Standpoint Research Downgrades Parker Drilling (PKD) to Hold Street Insider Nov 6
- Parker Drilling Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 6
- PARKER DRILLING CO /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 6
- Parker Drilling Co. (PKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 6
- Parker Drilling (PDC) Founder Parker Jr. to Retire as Employee Street Insider Nov 4
PKD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parker Drilling is up 77.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Nabors Industries up 9.14%, and Dril-Quip up 52.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PKD
Pro Report PDF for PKD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PKD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PKD
Did Parker Drilling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Parker Drilling Co. provides high-performance contract drilling solutions, rental tools and project management services to the energy industry. Its international fleet includes 25 land rigs and two offshore barge rigs, and its U.S. fleet includes 13 barge rigs in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The company operates in five business segments: International Drilling, U.S. Drilling, Rental Tools, Project Management & Engineering Services and Construction Contract. The company serves independent and national oil and gas companies, and integrated service providers. Parker Drilling Company was founded in 1934 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.