PJC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.718|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Volcker Rule Puts Non-Bank Financials Into Play The Street Dec 9
- [video] Volcker Rule Puts Non-Bank Financials Into Play The Street Dec 9
- Electronic Arts Falls on ‘Battlefield’ Glitches Bloomberg Dec 5
- Quality Systems, Inc. to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 25
- TGI Fridays Owner Explores Sale of Chain Fox Business Nov 25
- TGI Fridays Owner Explores Sale of Restaurant Chain Nov 25
- Piper Jaffray to Host 25th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 18
- Piper Jaffray Expands Biotechnology Research Platform with Addition of Josh Schimmer, MD noodls Nov 7
- PIPER JAFFRAY COMPANIES Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 6
- SEC Levies First Fine Against Muni Bond Issuer Fox Business Nov 5
PJC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Piper Jaffray is up 30.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, Evercore Partners up 102.4%, and Northern Trust up 24.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PJC
Pro Report PDF for PJC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PJC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PJC
Did Piper Jaffray make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Piper Jaffray Cos is an investment bank and asset management firm, serving the needs of corporations, private equity groups, public entities, non-profit entities and institutional investors in the U.S. and internationally.