PIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.154|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||123.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Restoration Hardware Earnings Top Williams-Sonoma and Pier 1 Imports? Fool Dec 10
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Pier 1 Is Delivering The Street Dec 3
- Lightning Round: Pier 1, Green Mountain & More CNBC Dec 2
- Why this Home Furnishing Company Is a Great Investment Fool Dec 2
- Strong Momentum Should Continue for Williams-Sonoma, but Is It Sustainable? Fool Dec 1
- Discount have lost credibility: Ethan Allen CEO CNBC Nov 29
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - PIR Nov 26
- Michael Kors: A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Long On This Luxury Retail Play Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Williams-Sonoma advances after raising full year outlook Nov 21
- What to Expect From Williams-Sonoma's Third Quarter Fool Nov 19
PIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pier 1 Imports is up 8.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Williams-Sonoma up 34.49%, and Bed Bath & Beyond up 33.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PIR
Pro Report PDF for PIR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PIR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PIR
Did Pier 1 Imports make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc., is a specialty retailer of imported decorative home furnishings and gifts in the North America. It conducts business as one operating segment and operates stores in the United States and Canada under the name Pier 1 Imports.