PIP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-47.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1663|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.563M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-113.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/16: (PATH) (LSI) (AER) Higher; (PIP) (CRUS) (TWTR) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 16
- PharmAthene (PIP) SparVax rPA Program Put on Clinical Hold by FDA Street Insider Dec 16
- PHARMATHENE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 3
- PharmAthene Announces Termination Of Merger Agreement With Theraclone Sciences noodls Dec 2
- PHARMATHENE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events Dec 2
- PharmAthene (PIP) Terminates Merger Deal with Theraclone Street Insider Dec 2
- PHARMATHENE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 29
- Update - Prescott Group Urges All PharmAthene Shareholders to Vote Against Proposed Theraclone Merger Business Wire Nov 29
- PHARMATHENE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- Prescott Group Urges All PharmAthene Shareholders to Vote AGAINST Proposed Theraclone Merger Business Wire Nov 27
PIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PharmAthene is up 54.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.67%, Siga Technologies up 20.82%, and ARCA biopharma down 34.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PIP
Pro Strategies Featuring PIP
Did PharmAthene make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PharmAthene, Inc., is a biodefense company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of medical countermeasures against biological and chemical weapons in the United States.