PIKE Key Stats
- City National CEO Sells More Than 22K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- PIKE ELECTRIC CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 23
- Pike Electric Closes Secondary Stock Issue Fool May 21
- Pike Electric (PIKE) Closes Secondary Offering, Completes Stock Repurchase Street Insider May 21
- Pike Electric Corporation Closes Upsized Secondary Offering by Selling Stockhold... May 21
- Pike Electric shares rise faster than market May 17
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap May 17
- Stock Upgrades: General Motors on Road to Riches May 17
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Pike Electric (PIKE) to Buy Street Insider May 17
- PIKE ELECTRIC CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreemen... May 17
PIKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pike Electric Corporation is up 90.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.89%, MasTec up 93.87%, and Goldfield up 42.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PIKE
Pro Report PDF for PIKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PIKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PIKE
Did Pike Electric Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?