PIKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.798|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-88.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PIKE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Pike Electric (PIKE) to Buy Street Insider Nov 6
- PIKE ELECTRIC CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- RSI Alert: Pike Electric (PIKE) Now Oversold Nov 5
- Pike Electric Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Pike Misses Q1 Earnings, Lags Revenues Nov 5
- Pike Misses Q1 Earnings, Lags Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Pike Electric Corporation Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Results noodls Nov 4
- Pike Electric Corp. (PIKE) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c Street Insider Nov 4
- PIKE ELECTRIC CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 4
PIKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pike is up 14.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AECOM Technology up 17.84%, and Argan up 38.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PIKE
Pro Strategies Featuring PIKE
Did Pike make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pike Corp is a provider of energy solutions for investor-owned, municipal and co-operative electric utilities in the United States.