PII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||356.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Polaris Industries (PII) Hits New Lifetime High Today The Street 4:47 AM
- Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Today's Featured Automotive Winner The Street Dec 9
- Why Vail Resorts Could Celebrate an Early Winter Even More Than Polaris and Arctic Cat Fool Dec 5
- Indian Motorcycle Showcasing at Men's Journal Gear Lab Pop-Up Shop in Downtown Chicago This Holiday Season Marketwired Dec 5
- POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC. TO PRESENT AT WEDBUSH SECURITIES 14TH ANNUAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE noodls Dec 3
- POLARIS SNOCROSS RACERS EARN 3 PRO OPEN PODIUM SPOTS ON ISOC SEASON OPENING WEEKEND AT DULUTH noodls Dec 3
- POLARIS INTRODUCES TWO NEW OFF-ROAD MODELS noodls Dec 3
- INDIAN MOTORCYCLE HITS THE STREETS OF L.A., NEW YORK AND BEYOND WITH THE NEW 2014 INDIAN CHIEF LINEUP AT THE PROGRESSIVE® INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE SHOWS noodls Dec 2
- POLARIS INTRODUCES POLARIS POWER™ noodls Dec 2
- Huge Probability for a Winning December - Screen of the Week Zacks Nov 26
PII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Polaris Industries is up 76.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Harley-Davidson up 51.48%, and Arctic Cat up 54.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PII
Pro Report PDF for PII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PII
Did Polaris Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Polaris Industries, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles and side-by-side vehicles for recreational and utility use, snowmobiles, and on-road vehicles, including motorcycles and low emission vehicles, together with the related replacement parts, garments and accessories. These products are sold through dealers and distributors principally located in the United States, Canada and Europe. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Medina, Minnesota.