PICO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.282|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/16/2015 13:00 EST||Misc||PICO Holdings Corporate Conference Call|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||PICO Holdings Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||PICO Holdings Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 PICO Holdings Inc Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||PICO Holdings, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
PICO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PICO Holdings is down 32.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 3900%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PICO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PICO
Did PICO Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.picoholdings.com
- IR Website: http://investors.picoholdings.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=112782&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
PICO Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company. The Company has four operating segments: Water Resource and Water Storage Operations; Real Estate Operations; Agribusiness Operations; and Corporate.
PICO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PICO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PICO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PICO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PICO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PICO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.