PICO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7929|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reviewing Royce Funds Nov 13
- PICO HOLDINGS INC /NEW Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 13
- PICO Holdings, Inc. Announces Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013 noodls Nov 12
- UCP - Homebuilder M&A Is Picking Up, 2-6x Return Potential Nov 12
- PICO HOLDINGS INC /NEW Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 12
- Misunderstood Stocks Can Stay That Way for Years Nov 12
- Q3 2013 PICO Holdings Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 8
- PICO Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (PICO) Oct 28
- PICO Requires Patience, But Should Pay Oct 22
- PICO Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (PICO) Oct 21
PICO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PICO Holdings is up 19.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, American Patriot down 50.00%, and Olivia up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PICO
Pro Report PDF for PICO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PICO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PICO
Did PICO Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PICO Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company. Its business is separated into four operating segments: Water Resource and Water Storage Operations; Real Estate Operations; Corporate; and Agribusiness Operations.