PICO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.902|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 PICO Holdings Inc Earnings Results.|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||PICO Holdings, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||PICO Holdings, Inc. Announces Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013.|
|08/09/2013||Earnings||PICO Holdings, Inc. Announces Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of 2013. Estimate: -0.26.|
PICO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PICO Holdings is down 1.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.39%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and Vacation Home Swap down 70.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PICO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PICO
Did PICO Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.picoholdings.com
- IR Website: http://investors.picoholdings.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=112782&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
PICO Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company. The Company has four operating segments: Water Resource and Water Storage Operations; Real Estate Operations; Agribusiness Operations; and Corporate.
PICO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PICO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PICO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PICO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PICO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PICO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.