PHSL Key Stats
PHSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penthouse International is up 10.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.63%, The Advisory Board down 17.07%, and ABM Industries up 13.95%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PHSL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PHSL
Did Penthouse International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
PHSL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PHSL","name")
- Description: =YCI("PHSL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PHSL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PHSL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PHSL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.