PHMD Key Stats
- PhotoMedex's Earnings Beat Last Year's by 31% May 13
- PHOTOMEDEX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement May 13
- PHOTOMEDEX INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- PHOTOMEDEX INC Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report May 10
- PhotoMedex, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 8
- PhotoMedex Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 8
- Q1 2013 PhotoMedex, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- PHOTOMEDEX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 8
- Cramer's Mad Money - 16 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (4/26/13) Apr 28
- Cramer's Homework Uncovers Stock Concerns Apr 26
PHMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PhotoMedex is up 8.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.10%, Cynosure up 19.02%, and Syneron Medical down 16.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PHMD
Pro Report PDF for PHMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PHMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PHMD
Did PhotoMedex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?