PHMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9952|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-88.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Think Sell on Exxon Mobil Nov 15
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stay Along for the Ride Nov 14
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Mentioned Cautiously at Sweeper Street Insider Nov 14
- Why PhotoMedex Inc. Shares Plunged Fool Nov 6
- Photomedex (PHMD) Posts Q3 Adj.-EPS of 11c; Revs Light Street Insider Nov 6
- PhotoMedex, Inc. to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum noodls Oct 31
- PhotoMedex to Hold Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call on November 6th Business Wire Oct 23
- PhotoMedex Becomes Oversold (PHMD) Oct 21
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/17: (BA) (MSFT) (PHMD) (IBM) Street Insider Oct 17
- PhotoMedex: Just Say No!No! Oct 17
PHMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PhotoMedex is down 6.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Solta Medical down 17.21%, and Cynosure up 13.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PHMD
Pro Strategies Featuring PHMD
Did PhotoMedex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PhotoMedex, Inc., is a global skin health company providing integrated disease management and aesthetic solutions to dermatologists, professional aestheticians and consumers.