PHII Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 30
- Erickson Air-Crane Updates Guidance: Why Shares Should Be Valued At $40-$60 May 13
- Sikorsky Gets FAA Nod for Rig Approach May 7
- Sikorsky Gets FAA Nod for Rig Approach - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- PHI, Inc. Announces Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 Business Wire May 3
- PHI INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Chuck Royce Gets Bullish on Those Two Midcap Stocks Apr 23
- Are Shorts Watching This Number at PHI? Fool Apr 22
- This Air Transportation Company Is a Long-Term Buy Apr 17
- Airline Stocks: Immense Value or Trap? Apr 6
PHII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PHI is up 42.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, PHI up 33.61%, and Seacor up 5.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PHII
Pro Strategies Featuring PHII
Did PHI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.