PGRX Key Stats
PGRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prospect Global Resources is down 91.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, NX Uranium down 87.92%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PGRX
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.prospectgri.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Prospect Global Resources, Inc., is engaged in the exploration and mining of potash in the Holbrook Basin of eastern Arizona.
PGRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PGRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PGRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PGRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PGRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PGRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.