PGNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1211%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Announces That Data From a Phase I Study of Its 1404 Imaging Agent Has Been Presented at the Society for Urologic Oncology Meeting noodls Dec 6
- 3:31 pm Progenics Pharm announces completion of enrollment of chemotherapy experienced cohort in Phase 2 PSMA ADC clinical trial in prostate cancer Dec 6
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Announces Completion of Enrollment of Chemotherapy Experienced Cohort in Phase II PSMA ADC Clinical Trial in Prostate Cancer noodls Dec 6
- Progenics completes enrollment in Phase II prostate cancer trial Dec 6
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Completes Enrollment in SMA ADC Phase II Street Insider Dec 6
- Progenics: Investors Should Remain Cautious Heading Into The Relistor Panel Dec 5
- PROGENICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Progenics (PGNX) Resumes Azedra Phase 2b in Pheochromocytomas Street Insider Nov 25
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Relaunching Registrational Trial of Azedra to Treat Pheochromocytomas noodls Nov 25
- Company news for November 13, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 13
PGNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progenics Pharmaceuticals is up 91.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Salix Pharmaceuticals up 100.9%, and ARCA biopharma down 43.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PGNX
Pro Strategies Featuring PGNX
Did Progenics Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes therapeutics for patients suffering from cancer and related conditions.