PGH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4291|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-220.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MCGC, NSH, PGH, SJT The Street Dec 4
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: SFL, RAS, PGH, PDH Nov 25
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DMO, PMM, NHF, PGH, CLF Nov 19
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDUC, AB, LRE, INTX, PGH Nov 15
- Keep Screening for the Longshots Nov 1
- Keep Screening for the Long Shots Nov 1
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Nov 1
- 3 Buried Gems in the Canadian Oil Sands Fool Oct 30
- Things Are Looking Bright For Pengrowth Energy Seeking Alpha Oct 28
- Cheapest U.S. Oil With A Big Yield Seeking Alpha Oct 24
PGH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pengrowth Energy is up 35.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Penn West down 14.48%, and Enerplus up 53.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PGH
Pro Report PDF for PGH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PGH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PGH
Did Pengrowth Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pengrowth Energy Corp. engages in the oil and natural gas properties. It focuses to create value with the drill bit by drilling operated, low cost, low risk, repeatable opportunities in the Sedimentary Basin, Western Canada. The fim's operations include production from a number of conventional and unconventional assets and are evenly balanced between liquids and natural gas. Its future growth opportunities include the development of unconventional oil and natural gas production, heavy oil, shale gas and coalbed methane as well as the addition of production through acquisition. The company was founded by James S. Kinnear on December 2, 1988 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.