PGH Key Stats
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PAAS, NEM, LMT, PGH, IVR May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PGH, NTI, MAT, AGN May 20
- PGH Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/21/13 May 17
- 10 Top Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs See 7.15% To 43.88% Net Gains For May May 16
- Penn West: Is A Dividend Cut Coming? May 15
- Do High-Yield Canadian Power Companies Also Pack a Dividend Growth Punch? John M... May 14
- Pengrowth Energy Declares Dividend for June Fool May 13
- Pengrowth Energy Corp. (PGH) Declares C$0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider May 13
- Pengrowth Energy Corporation Announces Cdn$0.04 Cash Dividend Payable June 17, 2... May 13
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, GRMN, FTR, BMO, PGH May 10
PGH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pengrowth Energy is down 23.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Penn West Petroleum down 19.51%, and WPX Energy up 24.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PGH
Pro Report PDF for PGH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PGH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PGH
Did Pengrowth Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pengrowth Energy Corp. engages in the oil and natural gas properties. It focuses to create value with the drill bit by drilling operated, low cost, low risk, repeatable opportunities in the Sedimentary Basin, Western Canada. The fim's operations include production from a number of conventional and unconventional assets and are evenly balanced between liquids and natural gas. Its future growth opportunities include the development of unconventional oil and natural gas production, heavy oil, shale gas and coalbed methane as well as the addition of production through acquisition. The company was founded by James S. Kinnear on December 2, 1988 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.