PGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.045|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/26 10:04
Street Insider08/22 12:11
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Jul 17 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Apr 17 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
|02/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Jan 23 2014, Pay Date: Feb 21 2014|
|01/30/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation Earnings Release|
|11/21/2013||Earnings||Q3 2013 Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation Earnings Release|
|10/29/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Oct 17 2013, Pay Date: Nov 14 2013|
PGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Peapack Gladstone is up 13.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.69%, Ameris Bancorp up 19.08%, and Farmers and Merchants down 15.22%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PGC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PGC
Did Peapack Gladstone make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.pgbank.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=1137117
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp is a bank holding company. It is the parent holding company for Peapack-Gladstone Bank. The Company offers financial services through full-service banking offices and mini-branches.
PGC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PGC","name")
- Description: =YCI("PGC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PGC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PGC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PGC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.