PFSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.404|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/03 09:31
Business Wire12/03 08:30
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for PennyMac Financial Services Inc|
PFSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PennyMac Financial Serv is up 5.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.24%, Ocwen Financial down 85.73%, and TPG Specialty Lending up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PFSI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PFSI
Did PennyMac Financial Serv make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.pennymacfinancial.com
- IR Website: http://ir.pennymacfinancial.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4376176
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Portfolio Management
- NAICS Code: 523920
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
PennyMac Financial Services Inc is a specialty financial services firm. The Company is engaged in the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans and the management of investments related to U.S. residential mortgage markets.
PFSI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PFSI","name")
- Description: =YCI("PFSI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PFSI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PFSI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PFSI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.