PFHO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.107|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.687M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PFHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Health Care is up 228.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Almost Family up 42.74%, and Amedisys up 23.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PFHO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PFHO
Did Pacific Health Care make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Care
- Company Website: https://www.uhcwest.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Utah
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
- NAICS Code: 621999
- NAICS Industry: Other Ambulatory Health Care Services
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Pacific Health Care Organization Inc is a specialty workers’ compensation managed care company providing services for California employers and claims administrators.
PFHO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PFHO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PFHO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PFHO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PFHO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PFHO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.