PFG Key Stats
- PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vot... May 24
- Retirement Savings and Participation on the Upswing in 403(b) Plans Business Wire May 22
- Principal Financial Group Announces Strategic Alliance with Accountable Health, ... May 22
- Principal Financial Group Reaches New 52-Week High (PFG) May 22
- Pioneer Foods Says S. Africa Spending Slowdown to Curb Trading May 20
- Newly Public ING U.S. +20% Since Its IPO, But Still Only 60% Of Book Value May 18
- [$$] The Unknown Life Insurer May 18
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway's Credit Rating Slips May 16
- Principal Financial Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PFG) May 14
- An Expert Portfolio Manager Shares His Views on the Seemingly Unavoidable Change... May 13
PFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Principal Financial Group is up 57.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CNO Financial Group up 71.46%, and Prudential Financial up 46.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PFG
Pro Report PDF for PFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PFG
Did Principal Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Principal Financial Group, Inc. offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, which includes retirement, investment services and insurance through its diverse family of financial services companies. It operates through five segments: Retirement and Investor Services, Principal Global Investors, Principal International, U.S. Insurance Solutions and Corporate. It has been consistently awarded the distinction as one of the world's most ethical companies. It was founded by Edward A. Temple in 1879 and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa.