PFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.900|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||893.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Principal Real Estate Investors' Halter Wins Industry Award for Sustainability noodls Dec 5
- Principal Real Estate Investors’ Halter Wins Industry Award for Sustainability Business Wire Dec 5
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FAF, FTR, PFG, ESV The Street Dec 4
- Americans Not Ready for Retirement noodls Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Westar Energy, First American Financial and Principal Financial Dec 3
- Principal Financial Group Executives, Larry Zimpleman and Jim McCaughan, to Speak at the 2013 Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 2
- Principal Financial Group (PFG): Today's Featured Financial Winner The Street Nov 26
- Scotia Capital Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 22
- The Principal Wins Four Industry Awards for Marketing Excellence noodls Nov 20
- Will Assurant Continue to Gain Strength? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
PFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Principal Financial is up 82.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, MetLife up 60.77%, and Prudential Financial up 73.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PFG
Pro Report PDF for PFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PFG
Did Principal Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Principal Financial Group, Inc. offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, which includes retirement, investment services and insurance through its diverse family of financial services companies. It operates through five segments: Retirement and Investor Services, Principal Global Investors, Principal International, U.S. Insurance Solutions and Corporate. It has been consistently awarded the distinction as one of the world's most ethical companies. It was founded by Edward A. Temple in 1879 and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa.