PFE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.606|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.30%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.75B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- 3 Budding Drug Superstars in This Big Pharma's Future Fool Dec 7
- PBYI Soars on Positive Neratinib Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Significant Stock Price Appreciation and Increased M&A from Biotech Productivity and Innovation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- High-Risk Pipeline Candidates and Limited Options Make Novartis an Iffy Buy Candidate Fool Dec 6
- Are there animal spirits in Zoetis? optionMONSTER Dec 6
- Zoetis Stock: 3 Key Investing Lessons from 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
- Three disruptive medical innovations you can invest in USA TODAY Dec 5
- Pfizer Adopts PhRMA’s Transparency Prescription Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 5
PFE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pfizer is up 27.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, AbbVie up N/A, and Sanofi up 13.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PFE
Pro Report PDF for PFE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PFE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PFE
Did Pfizer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pfizer, Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. The Company operates in two segments: Biopharmaceutical and Diversified. The company is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut, United States. Pfizer produces Lipitor ; the neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia drug Lyrica ; the oral antifungal medication Diflucan, the antibiotic Zithromax, Viagra for erectile dysfunction, and the anti-inflammatory Celebrex. Pfizer Inc. was founded in 1849.