PFBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.10|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.538M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Yahoo 02/19 18:13 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Yahoo 01/22 16:41 ET
- Peoples Financial Corporation Actions On Non-Performing Assets Generate Loss In Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2013 PR Newswire 01/22 16:31 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 12/19 16:41 ET
- Peoples Financial Corporation Reports Significant Actions On Non-Performing Assets During Fourth Quarter 2013 PR Newswire 12/19 16:31 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 12/05 16:45 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/13 10:55 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a 10/23 16:48 ET
- Peoples Financial Corporation Earnings Total $886,000 For Third Quarter 2013, Up 18% Over Same Period In 2012 PR Newswire 10/23 16:31 ET
- PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP /MS/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 08/13 10:23 ET
PFBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Peoples Financial is up 8.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Beneficial Mutual Bancorp up 36.73%, and First Business Financial up 88.03%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PFBX
Pro Strategies Featuring PFBX
Did Peoples Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Mississippi
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Mississippi
Peoples Financial Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Peoples Bank, provides a variety of banking services to individuals and small to middle market businesses within its trade area.