PFBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1876|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.917M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/23 16:31
PR Newswire05/28 16:31
PR Newswire04/23 17:00
|06/19/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.10, Declared Date: May 28 2014, Pay Date: Jun 30 2014|
PFBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Peoples Financial is up 11.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, Ameris Bancorp up 20.99%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PFBX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PFBX
Did Peoples Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.thepeoples.com
- IR Website: https://www.thepeoples.com/investor-relations.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Mississippi
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Mississippi
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Peoples Financial Corp through its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Peoples Bank, provides various banking services to individuals and small to middle market businesses within its trade area.
PFBX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PFBX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PFBX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PFBX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PFBX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PFBX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.