PF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8642|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||218.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- P&G Stays Neutral; Margins Weak - Analyst Blog Zacks 11:00 AM
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share Street Insider Dec 11
- Kroger Still at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 10
- Sysco to Buy US Foods - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: FDX PVH TWTR BURL CELG PF The Street Dec 10
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 9
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Announces 17M Secondary Offering Street Insider Dec 9
- PriceSmart's Nov Comps Below Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- DMND Shares Dip on Y/Y Earnings Decline - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
PF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pinnacle Foods is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.11%, ConAgra Foods up 7.98%, and J.M. Smucker up 16.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PF
Pro Report PDF for PF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PF
Did Pinnacle Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pinnacle Foods Inc., manufactures, markets, and distributes branded food products in North America. The company’s brands include Armour, Aunt Jamima Frozen, Breakfast, Duncan Hines, and Vlasic among others.