PETX Key Stats
Street Insider08/12 06:32
Street Insider08/11 14:18
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Aratana Therapeutics Inc|
PETX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aratana Therapeutics is up 31.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.66%, Advaxis up 8.14%, and ANI Pharmaceuticals up 265.3%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PETX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PETX
Did Aratana Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.aratana.com
- IR Website: http://aratana.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aratana Therapeutics Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in licensing, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for pets.
PETX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PETX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PETX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PETX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PETX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PETX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.