PETX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6779|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23558%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/16 16:28
SA Breaking News12/15 12:36
PR Newswire11/17 14:12
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Aratana Therapeutics Inc|
PETX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aratana Therapeutics is down 22.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.21%, Celladon up N/A, and Onconova Therapeutics down 69.97%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PETX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PETX
Did Aratana Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.aratana.com
- IR Website: http://aratana.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aratana Therapeutics Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in licensing, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for pets.
PETX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PETX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PETX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PETX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PETX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PETX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.