PETS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9105|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PetMed Express: This Stock Could Be Your Portfolio's Best Friend Dec 4
- 5 Health Care Stocks Ready to Cut You a Dividend Check The Street Dec 4
- PetMed Slips to Neutral Nov 25
- PetMed Slips to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Amazon Impact Seen As E-Commerce Outpaces Retail Investor's Business Daily Nov 22
- Ex-Div Reminder for PetMed Express (PETS) Nov 4
- This Company Is Cheap and Pays Impressive Dividends Oct 30
- PETMED EXPRESS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 29
- PETMED EXPRESS D/B/A 1-800-PETMEDS ANNOUNCES ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND noodls Oct 28
- PETMED EXPRESS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 28
PETS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetMed Express is up 43.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Shoppers Drug Mart up 34.94%, and My Healthy Access up 500.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PETS
Pro Strategies Featuring PETS
Did PetMed Express make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PetMed Express, Inc. is a nationwide pet pharmacy. The Company markets prescription and non-prescription pet medications and other health products for dogs, cats, and horses direct to the consumer.