PETM Key Stats
- 4 Of Longview Asset Management's Picks For Long-Term Investors May 17
- CFO Moves: Royal Caribbean, Streamline Health, PetSmart May 16
- [$$] Retailers That May Lift or Begin Dividends May 16
- PetSmart Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PETM) May 15
- UPDATE: Wedbush Maintain Outperform on PetSmart With New CFO Benzinga May 14
- PetSmart Picks New CFO Fool May 13
- After-Hours Buzz: Take-Two Interactive, Hewlett-Packard, Verizon Communications ... May 13
- InPlay: PetSmart appoints Carrie Teffner Senior Vice President and Chief Financi... May 13
- PetSmart Appoints Carrie Teffner Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Offic... May 13
- PETSMART INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Fina... May 13
PETM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetSmart is up 26.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Bed Bath & Beyond down 0.07%, and Amazon.com up 23.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PETM
Pro Report PDF for PETM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PETM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PETM
Did PetSmart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PetSmart, Inc. is a retail chain doing business in the United States and Canada engaged in the sale of specialty pet supplies and services such as grooming and dog training, PetSmart PetsHotel dog and cat boarding facilities and Doggie Day Care. It operates through a wholly owned subsidiary Medical Management International, Inc. PetSmart was founded by AZ. Jim and Janice Dougherty in 1987 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.