PETM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.990|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||422.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Great Investment for Pet Lovers Fool Dec 6
- PetSmart Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Petsmart, Inc. (PETM) Declares $0.195 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Pets Can Visit Santa at PetSmart® Stores Dec. 7 & 14 Business Wire Dec 2
- PETSMART INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 27
- PetSmart Becomes #52 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Discovery Communications The Street Nov 27
- [video] Pandora Earnings Disappoint The Street Nov 27
- PetSmart® Reveals Pet Parents’ Top 10 Holiday Gift Picks noodls Nov 27
- PetSmart Feels No Pain From Ecommerce Takeover Nov 26
- Here's What SAC Capital Has Been Buying and Selling Fool Nov 25
PETM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetSmart is up 5.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Foot Locker up 14.04%, and Williams-Sonoma up 32.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PETM
Pro Report PDF for PETM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PETM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PETM
Did PetSmart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PetSmart, Inc. is a retail chain doing business in the United States and Canada engaged in the sale of specialty pet supplies and services such as grooming and dog training, PetSmart PetsHotel dog and cat boarding facilities and Doggie Day Care. It operates through a wholly owned subsidiary Medical Management International, Inc. PetSmart was founded by AZ. Jim and Janice Dougherty in 1987 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.