PERY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.855M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Company Showing Strong Momentum Fool Dec 7
- Perry Ellis International Is Now Oversold (PERY) The Street Dec 5
- Perry Ellis International to Present at 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference on December 3rd, 2013 noodls Nov 26
- Perry Ellis International Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Perry Ellis posts $3M 3rd-qtr loss on weak demand Nov 21
- PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 21
- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (PERY) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line Street Insider Nov 21
- Q3 2014 Perry Ellis International Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 21
- Perry Ellis International Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- In 2014, the Boys From Brazil Will Score for Nike Minyanville Nov 20
PERY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perry Ellis International is down 26.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, PVH up 17.53%, and Ralph Lauren up 11.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PERY
Pro Strategies Featuring PERY
Did Perry Ellis International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. is an apparel manufacturing company in the United States, which designs, sources, markets and licenses products nationally and internationally at multiple price points and across all levels of retail distribution.